"Tuku" is a Māori word meaning to release, let go, give up, leave, resign, put off, descend, get off, let down, download (computer), set free, allow, send, pass, serve, bowl, submit - reflects the notion of transfer.
"Tuku" is a web-based application used by organisations throughout New Zealand to manage referrals.
- Receive referrals from General Practice.
- Any user can send a referral.
- Handles multiple services.
- Role-based security.
- Triage referrals.
- Update the status of any referral.
- Centralised view of all referrals.
- Send updates back to the person who sent the referral.
Tuku is the Referral Management System for the rest of us - simply to setup, simple to use, and very cost effective.